Coaching is ‘unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance and helping them to learn, rather than teaching them’ (Tim Gallwey, The Inner Game, 2009)
Coaching can be an extremely effective form of personal development that helps individuals understand themselves better, and use this awareness to achieve change.
Our coaching can be directly engaged by individuals or via employers, HR leads or line manager.
Enable, Equip, Empower
We believe that the coach is an enabler and partner who works with individuals to:
- Establish trust and rapport
- Create an environment where structured reflection can take place
- Use feedback tools to identify areas for development
- Use ‘constructive challenge’ and ‘positive provocation’ to develop plans for change
- Reflect on progress, celebrate success and consider barriers
- We work hard to analyse and evaluate every person or team we work with and flex our approach style to suit.
We work with individuals at all stages of their career development from new line managers to Board member.
Our coaching approach and philosophy is not based on one or two tried and tested models. Instead, it is grounded in our deep and broad understanding of human psychology of learning and development, change and transition.
We use this combined with, if relevant, psychometric analysis, evidenced based techniques for coaching, transition and values based personal development to facilitate personal decision making and strategies for change.
How we add value:
- We are experienced and qualified expert coaches with many hours of practice under our belts
- We are non-judgemental, flexible and adapt to your context and situation
- We have designed and delivered training for coaches, leaders and managers and are familiar with contemporary theories and practice
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you and your individual change agenda.