Teams are living entities; constantly changing. Teams often need external stimulation, time away and ‘headspace’ to lift away from the day to day business as usual to really grow in this environment.
We work with teams at all stages of their development and with organisations in turnaround or improvement phases, new teams learning to work together and with teams who are already good and want to be great!
From service delivery teams to Boards, we use a bespoke approach to understand your objectives and then design and facilitate practical, engaging, diverse team building or development events.
How we add value:
We work in partnership with you to design and deliver engaging, fun and innovative events that often:
- explore and share individual strengths and how to use these to best effect
- develop or review shared vision, strategy, plans for the year ahead
- share learning from projects to improve management and performance
- identify how to have better discussions and make better decisions together
- improve your use of time
- increase team resilience
- develop practical tools for improvement in team working such as agreed behaviours and support mechanisms
- build engagement, involvement and ownership
We can help embed and sustain the benefits of team development events with ongoing Team Coaching and Action Learning.
Action learning is proven to be an effective and efficient way of helping people apply their learning to real workplace issues. Action Learning is an ongoing small group learning experience which provides an opportunity to relate learning to practice, reflect on its application in their real world and devise solutions to ongoing challenges.
Our skilled action set leaders facilitate groups of around eight to enable them to:
- address live challenges
- review progress and gain feedback on development plans and workplace projects
- plan next steps with supportive challenge and questioning from their peers
- network and build supportive relationships across the group
- develop peer-to-peer coaching and facilitation skills
- acquire the skills to facilitate themselves as a long term group.
We embed action learning sets within workshop-based programmes and also run groups separately. Sets combined with individual coaching provides a powerful impetus for change.