We offer a blended range of leadership development programmes suitable for individuals who may be in their first line management role to those in senior and executive leadership positions.
We design and deliver workshops, e-learning, masterclasses, bitesize sessions and more that are specific to your organisational context, challenges and strategic objectives.
We believe that learning of new skills and, importantly, behaviours, is an essential element of change and development in organisations and teams. To make change really happen, individuals need not only the understanding of what is required of them but be equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours of how to do it.
Our Leadership Development Programmes are:
- Stretching, reflective, provocative
- Transferable and applicable to all sectors – vital for integrated, system leadership
- Based upon contemporary best practice and academic evidence
Our extensive experience at enabling facilitation of large and small groups allows us to create an environment that is inclusive and fosters honest debate but is able to manage any conflict or strong expressions, views or behaviours sensitively but assertively.
We use our understanding of Honey and Mumford learning styles and psychometric personality analysis to design and deliver learning experiences that have a pragmatic and goal orientated focus and can accommodate different learning styles and personalities.
How we add value:
- We aim to see each project through your eyes, so that we are fully aware of sensitivities, opportunities and stakeholder issues, and the outcomes you need to deliver.
- We routinely work with different client values, policies, competency frameworks, delivery standards and styles and flex our approach to work effectively with a range of people and contexts.
- Our blended learning approach is powerful but sensitive and responsive.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you and your learning and development needs.