We believe that creating sustainable change and real transformation needs a focus on both the process and the psychology (‘hearts and minds’) of why the change is necessary and how it can be achieved.
Our powerful blend of seeing Organisational Development as the interlinked ingredients of people, systems and processes underpins our approach:
How we add value:
- We bring extensive, and recent, experience of designing and achieving change in the NHS, local government and not for profit organisations
- Our approaches are evidence based, tried and tested and adapted to your context
- We work with an up to date awareness and deep knowledge of policy, regulatory context, culture and climate within the public sector
- Our people work in partnership with you building on the best within your organisation and sharing our knowledge and techniques
- We are honest, direct and constructive in our feedback to you. We work in an open and transparent way throughout our projects and provide truthful, sometimes challenging, feedback that we intend to enhance further development
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you and your individual change agenda.